Open applications for the 6th International Composers Competition “New Note”
Samobor Music Festival
6th International Composers Competition “New Note”, 2017
Total value of prizes: 4000 €
Deadline for entries: June 4th 2017.
- 1. The competition is open to composers of all ages and nationalities
- 2. More than one score per composer is permitted
- 3. All submitted works must have been composed after December 31st 2010 and not awarded a prize in any other competition
- 4. It is possible to submit works previously performed, but not already published or professionally recorded for commercial use.
- 1. Composition for ZAGREB SOLOISTS (www.zagrebacki-solisti.com/en)
- 2. Use of tape or live electronics is not permitted
- 3. Orchestration: 6 violins, 2 violas, 2 cellos, 1 contrabass
- 4. Duration: Up to 15 minutes
The First Prize – 2500€ (bruto-includingtaxes) and the concert performance by ZAGREB SOLOISTS on Samobor Music Festival – October7th 2017.
The Second Prize – 1000 € (bruto-including taxes)
The Third Prize – 500 € (bruto-including taxes)
Deadline for the Application Form & all materials is 12:00 PM on June 4th 2017
Further details can be found on this link.